Please follow the rules listed below:
We ask you to respect basic standards of cleanliness and noise level. If we receive complaints, you will be given a warning. Further complaints are subject to the termination of stay. We reserve the right to end a reservation if a guest becomes a disturbance/nuisance to others, including management.
DURING YOUR STAY:
- Pay particular attention to limiting noise between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Smoking is completely forbidden inside the apartment.
- No cigarette buts, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occour for any blockage.
- Pets are allowed provided that this was agreed upon reservation.
- The washing machine can be used on demand.
- Garbage needs to be split into organic and non-organic and disposed of appropriately
- To respect the environment please use lights and electricity responsibly
- We will hold you responsible for any loss or damage caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us, on demand, an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such loss or damage caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded.